Many real estate investors get started by learning how to find great deals that aren't listed online, and "wholesaling" those deals to other investors for quick cash. You can easily make $5,000 to $20,000 or more wholesaling good deals to other investors, so come learn from KREIA President Frank Miller, VP Eric George, and marketing expert Sharon Vornholt "The Real Estate Gal"!
Main presentation starts at 7pm and will cover:
- What is "wholesaling" and different ways to do it
- Steps to the wholesaling process
- Marketing methods to find great deals "offline"
- Do's and Don'ts to stay on the right track (legal issues)
- How to do wholesaling "tax-free"
Early Meeting starts at 5:30, featuring Mike Fallot form Mortgage Man funding!
- Learn how "private lending" works and how to get approved
- Close more deals by using private lenders to fund your transactions quickly
- Take on larger projects with access to more capital
Bring a friend and your notebook and be ready to learn how to make quick cash wholesaling properties!
|***Attention KREIA Members***|
| ||If you haven't registered for the Home Depot 2% Rebate program,do it now!|
Enroll Online - Home Depot (2% Rebate Program)
Also, Don't forget to use your discounts at Rentals.com and OfficeMax, just to name a few...